- 09.05.2018The fifth birthday of MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin was a huge success, and we thank all participants and speakers for packed sessions.
- 03.05.2018Die #MCB18 wurde heute zusammen mit der #rp18 eröffnet. Erste Fotos und Livestreams sind online.
- 02.05.2018Happy Birthday MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin: The recap clip for the 5th birthday is online.
- 03.04.2018Facebook & Co. draw criticism. We discuss the status quo, ideas for supervision and regulation and how we can exert influence on it.
- 07.03.2018Two international highlight speakers at #MCB18: Martha Lane Fox and Keiichi Matsuda will talk about a fair internet and hyper-reality.
- 14.02.2018Top-notch decision-makers from the TV Industry promise a lively debate about the television of the future
- 14.02.2018Video flooding. Social bots. Voice assistants. Intelligent computer systems. Virtual, augmented and mixed reality.
- 08.02.2018Drum roll for the joint re:publica and MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin opening speaker – danah boyd!
- 19.01.2018Be there when the MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin celebrates its fifth birthday, taking place once again in cooperation with re:publica.
At #MCB17, Adam B. Ellick answered our questions about the recent developments in journalism, and the new set of skills this requires of reporters, the importance of brand awareness and audience development and the balance of entertainment and "serious" reporting.
Throughout his career, John Gaeta has managed to harness the latest technologies for creative storytelling. In our vodeo interview, her tells us about what drives him in his creative work.
Tomorrow at 10:30 a.m., Berlin's governing mayor Michael Müller will open MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin and re:publica. The two events taking place simultaneously at STATION Berlin are once again expecting about 8,000 visitors from over 60 countries.