- 03/07/2018Two international highlight speakers at #MCB18: Martha Lane Fox and Keiichi Matsuda will talk about a fair internet and hyper-reality.
- 02/14/2018Top-notch decision-makers from the TV Industry promise a lively debate about the television of the future
- 02/14/2018Video flooding. Social bots. Voice assistants. Intelligent computer systems. Virtual, augmented and mixed reality.
- 02/08/2018Drum roll for the joint re:publica and MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin opening speaker – danah boyd!
- 01/19/2018Be there when the MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin celebrates its fifth birthday, taking place once again in cooperation with re:publica.
At #MCB17, Adam B. Ellick answered our questions about the recent developments in journalism, and the new set of skills this requires of reporters, the importance of brand awareness and audience development and the balance of entertainment and "serious" reporting.
Throughout his career, John Gaeta has managed to harness the latest technologies for creative storytelling. In our vodeo interview, her tells us about what drives him in his creative work.
Tomorrow at 10:30 a.m., Berlin's governing mayor Michael Müller will open MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin and re:publica. The two events taking place simultaneously at STATION Berlin are once again expecting about 8,000 visitors from over 60 countries.
Jim Egan, CEO, BBC Global News Ltd, will be part of the MCB17-Panel on Journalism caught in a credibility dilemma. In our interview, he talks about how the media landscape changed in the last ten years.
- 04/12/2017Mit Sabine Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger wird auf der #MCB17 eine der profiliertesten politischen Streiterinnen für den verantwortungsvollen Umgang mit Daten teilnehmen.
Prof. Vladan Joler and Djordje Krivokapic of the SHARE Foundation are visualising the process and data usage behind Facebook’s newsfeed at MCB17